hi from indiana

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
Fasteddie

hi from indiana

Post by Fasteddie »

Hi, i am orginally from Buffalo NY but i live in Edwardsburg Mi and work in Indiana. I just found this site yesterday after picking up my first beetle Friday from Virginia. i work at an architecture firm and I got it from one of our clients. i drove to Virginia to pick it up. Its an all orginal 1966. i started waxing and buffing it this weekend and it is shining up nicely. the fella i got it from was in the process of fixing it up and gave me all the newer parts, door panels,..chrome trim...etc. i would like to turn it into a baja looking bug like, BritishBaja's bug.
I have never worked on anything this small i am used to big chevy trucks with lift kits and big block's etc... but the deal was so good on this i couldnt pass it up. and now that i have driven it i see what all the fus is about. its fun to drive and my kids love it. Anyway hello to everyone i am sure i will have a million questions as i start my winter 2010 project. Hopefully i can add something to the forum as well.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Welcome Fasteddie! Looking forward to hearing more about your new beetle! Great to have you as a member!
kgl271

Post by kgl271 »

Welcome to the site. THis is a great site to learn anything you want to know about these bugs. Post some pics OK! OK Saw the pics. The one I have is read as well. I like the eye lids!