Hi. I'm new

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
1966ruby

Hi. I'm new

Post by 1966ruby »

Hi Guys. I'm new and thought I would say Hi. I'm in Red deer , AB, Can. I am in the process of restoring a 1966 Bug that my girlfriend bought of her Grandfather about 20 years ago. It has been in a garage for about the last 15 or so. I'm getting kind of pumped. It's in the strip down phase right now, and after seeing the pictures posted here...there will definately been more upgrades that were not planned for!!
agggilli

Post by agggilli »

Hi 1966Ruby, post up some pictures of your new little project! Thanks for coming aboard! Welcome!
1966ruby

Pics

Post by 1966ruby »

I have been taking some during the dismantling process. I will get some up ASAP. I am looking forward to this process. It's going to be a blast!!
fatalifeaten

Post by fatalifeaten »

*wave*
Markd

Post by Markd »

Hi there, I just recently got on this forum and I was browsing around when I came up on your new member intro. I noticed that you were from Red Deer and I am from Lacombe. How is the restoration going for you? Mine is in need of a little work but it is good enough to get a little pleasure driving out of first.