Hello to you all, i am new to the site

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
BlueBoppy

Hello to you all, i am new to the site

Post by BlueBoppy »

Hello everyone!!!

just happend to run into this site while surching for 66 owners. i have had several vw's in the past, 65 bug, now a 66 bug, 71 camper, 80 vanagon. but the 66 i just got has been mostly restored already for me, i went this route due to funds being low and i am always deployed like i am now. so when i do return home once again i will be able to enjoy it instead of woundering how i am going to get more parts and get them in. i am not to sure if i went the right way but as long as i can enjoy it when i am there is the right way i take it right? i am going to need any info on how to keep a some what restored bug up to date and on its feet. i will upload a pic of it soon when i am able to do so. i am open to all sugestions and when i get home one day then i would love to meet up with some other bug lovers to go on some rides and or bug meets. hope all is well with you all and enjoy your rides!!!! :D
rokemester

Post by rokemester »

This is a great site! It's so nice to have one dedicated to our 66s. Good luck with your 'new' car.
fatalifeaten

Post by fatalifeaten »

Welcome :)
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Welcome to the site - great to have you as a member of the forum!