VW Beetle: A comprehensive illustrated history

Post your beetle book recommendations or reviews here. Please make sure if you are posting pictures that they are sized correctly so that a scroll bar does not appear at the bottom of the screen. If you need help re-sizing photos, please let me know.
jmartini
Administrator

VW Beetle: A comprehensive illustrated history

Post by jmartini »

VW Beetle: A comprehensive illustrated history of the world's most popular car. Keith Sueme. 160 pages. Hard Cover.

The best of both worlds with this book - comprehensive history of the roots of the beetle AND excellent reference material on the changes throughout the years. A lot of detail packed into this 160 page book. I love taking this to the VW shows and displaying the huge two page layout on the 1966 Beetle - and it's Sea Blue!

Note: This is a very large book - it will not fit into a standard bookcase, and only half of it is scanned in below.
Attachments
VW BEETLE.jpg
VW BEETLE.jpg (46.26 KiB) Viewed 10384 times
hatemali

Post by hatemali »

dear sir
i'm a student of mechanical dep. engineering school
kindlly if you have any of the books you recommanded
for download for free send it to me
coz i like beetle toooooo much and i can't get this book for money coz as you know that i've to much stduyloans

thanks for your time
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hello hatemali: I've had this question come up before but I do not know of anywhere to get these books in a download - sorry. If anyone else knows I'm sure they will post. Thanks. John
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Check out lulu.com and do a search for VW Beetles. They have a goodly selection of items dealing with vee-dubs in all shapes and sizes.

Good luck in the hunt. 8)
you know...what's his name....he's...thatguy

WIP: 1966 Restore