My Bobby

Let's hear about your 1966 VW Beetle - How long have you owned it? What attracted you to this specific model year? what makes it unique? PLEASE - NO TECHNICAL OR MECHANICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM - PLEASE POST THEM IN THE TECHNICAL/MECHANICAL SECTION. Thanks John
FistralAngel

My Bobby

Post by FistralAngel »

Here are some pics of my lovely Bobby, I don't know why but I always wanted a 66 now I get to boast that I have my dream car, I also have a 66 Split Westy aswell but Bobby is my Fave.
Attachments
Bobbie.jpg
Bobbie.jpg (61.32 KiB) Viewed 7174 times
Bobby twin carbs.jpg
Bobby twin carbs.jpg (60.96 KiB) Viewed 7174 times
Bobby 92.JPG
Bobby 92.JPG (30.96 KiB) Viewed 7174 times
Me  Bobby.JPG
Me Bobby.JPG (28.95 KiB) Viewed 7174 times
FistralAngel

Post by FistralAngel »

Ok well that didnt work, there are supposed to be loads of pics. I'll put one up of my girl Fred for anyone who likes Splittys aswell.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi Angel: You need to make sure that you press the "Add Attachment" button each time you select a picture - it will then add each picture to the post when you submit the topic. So you can browse select a picture, press Add Attachement, browse select another picture and press Add Attachment, repeat, repeat, then submit your post and they will all be there. Hope this helps. I believe the size limit is 450 px wide, but don't worry, if your pictures are too big the system will turn them into a link that folks can click and get the full size picture. Looking forward to more pictures!!! :sunny:
FistralAngel

Post by FistralAngel »

All my pics seem to be too big. Where can I send them?
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

You should still be able to attch them even if they are too big. They should then post as links. Make sure you press "Add Attachment" after you find them through the "Browse" button. I'll attach a picture that is large so you can see how it turns out. Just click on the "Download" link and you will see the picture. If you continue to have problems send me your pictures and I'll trouble shoot them for you. Thanks. John
Attachments
hannah is sleepy.jpg
(232.14 KiB) Downloaded 853 times
FistralAngel

Post by FistralAngel »

I think my laptop hates me
FistralAngel

Post by FistralAngel »

Thanks to John for putting pics up for me. I hope to get some more pics soon and one of Fred my lovely splitty for anyone who might like to look. He's not running to well at the moment, needs new breaks and everywhere is out of stock so he's been sitting so long he's got a flat battery. :cry:
Blue Baron

Post by Blue Baron »

It looks like Bobby used to be white. Any plans to take it back to stock color?