I was Lucky!

Please let me know how you found the site. Was it though an internet search, a link from another site, or some other way? Thanks for your help. John
spokaneDave

I was Lucky!

Post by spokaneDave »

I feel like I found this site by luck. I have started to adjust the valves on my 66, and I wanted to do a web search to see if there were any sites out there that might have some advice. At fist I was typing in vw valve job, type one valve adjustment and I wasn't having much luck. So I typed in 66' vw bug and this site popped up. To put myself out there, I sent in a question to see if anyone had any advice. Not but a few hours later, John called me directly. I was stoked and instantly realized I found what I was looking for, a vw site that wasn't too big, commercial, or impersonal. John helped me get set up on the site and here I am.

I guess what makes me feel most comfortable is that most of the people I have opened up with about my love for VW's have tended to think I was crazy. Too small, impractical, old, slow, too many electrical problems, they couldn't possible drive very good in the snow, etc.... So it is nice to be involved in a community that feel the same way about the vw bug as I do.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

It's great to have you here Dave! You are in good company here!
Jan

Post by Jan »

Here! Here! John is passionate about his VW stuff... so yah, I can see where John will break a leg to help someone on VW stuff!

John's Forum is really doing well and will continue to do so! YAH!!

Welcome to the Forum too, Dave!
Jan