This weekend's outage

For site questions, site functionality issues, feedback, and global announcements. Please do not post any other information in this Forum.

jmartini
Administrator

This weekend's outage

Post by jmartini »

Hi All: I noticed the forum was down this morning but the main site was ok. Not sure how long the issue was present since I was out of town on business most of the week and out of pocket yesterday. The problem was related to some random act of the software (according to blue-host) but Blue Host has corrected the issue so we should be good again. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks. John

PS. If you ever have a problem connecting you can send me an email at jmartini@1966vwbeetle.com
Jan

Post by Jan »

Yah, I was going to check out your Forum along this Sunday mid morning to my surprise it came up with a 500 Internal Server Error... not a good thing to have. Then I just sent you a email thorugh you're main site on the feedback form to inform you, I did not leave a return name or email.
Jan
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Thanks Jan! I never got the email but I know why now - all the email forwards I set up were deleted, probably all part of the same problem on the software side. Hopefully we will be good to go now (for a while anyway) :)