Just got anouther

Let's hear about your 1966 VW Beetle - How long have you owned it? What attracted you to this specific model year? what makes it unique? PLEASE - NO TECHNICAL OR MECHANICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM - PLEASE POST THEM IN THE TECHNICAL/MECHANICAL SECTION. Thanks John
thd566

Just got anouther

Post by thd566 »

Hello, I'm pretty new to the world of bugs. I got my first one the begining of april. I just picked up another one the other day. I think I have got the bug bug :D
exprof

Post by exprof »

Welcome!

Enjoy your new acquisition; if you have any questions or need help, you'll find it here.

"Bug is the drug;" once you get hooked, it's a tough habit to break.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Congrats on the new purchase!
empiracer1966

Post by empiracer1966 »

thd566

I think you're in trouble...

bugs are the drugs! :shock: "I CANT HELP MYSELF! THEYRE SO BEAUTIFUL!! "

My wife and I are on to a half dozen or so that a friend of ours stumbled upon and and tells us that they are all for sale as a lot :shock:

Our friend says they are all beetles but 2, and describes those as what I think are Type 3 Fastbacks...He doesn't know what years they are but says that the owner started to collect and store them...yes, store them, in an old barn!! back in the early 70s

Now my wife is already dreamin of that splitty and hebmueller barn finds :? Hopefully we'll know more this week and start planning for the new additions to our VW "BUG" collection! 8)

Brian & Katherine
2 "BUG" infested garages='57 rag top, '61 recently sold, 2-'64s, 2-'66s 1 s.r. other is a standard, "66 Deluxe Bus-recently sold, '73 & a '74 bugs, 2 kids and a Beautiful, encouraging Wife with a 2 tone "Retro Look" '01 "Sport" turbo NB