Can't get into the Photo Gallery

For site questions, site functionality issues, feedback, and global announcements. Please do not post any other information in this Forum.

B.Rich

Can't get into the Photo Gallery

Post by B.Rich »

Hi-

I am new to the site, but I thought I was registered correctly. In any event, I was denied access to the site when I tried to enter the gallery. I posted a message about it in the Contact section several days ago, but received no response. If someone can tell me what I am doing wrong, I will gladly rectify it.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi- Sorry I was on vacation. Can you tell me what error message you are getting and what your user ID is? Then I can take a look at oit and see if I can figure it out. Thanks. John
aa1001

cant get into photo gallery or post pix

Post by aa1001 »

Hi, I saw where someone else had the problem of not getting into photo gallery but I don't see the response. I can't get in either - it takes me to an orange-&-green version of 1966vwbeetle site but says my ID& passwd are wrong (they're not).
also I downloaded pix resizer & now can't access the modified picture.
Frustrated...this to add to my VW's year-long stint at the shop, I drive it for a week & it suddenly inexplicably goes completely dead. I posted THAT problem on another part of forum but can't attach any pictures to show the problem..
How do I post a picture, or see one????
Thanks for your help
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

The photo gallery is not the same software as the Forum so it requires a separate registration process. You must register on the Gallery site to become a member. I have been blocking new registrations since I was hacked over there but will open it up upon request. It is currently open so please let me know if you were able to register sucessfully. Thanks. John

Photos can be added into the posts by clicking on the "Browse" button, finding the picture on your computer, double clicking on it to bring it back to the post, then press the "Add Attachment" button. Please remember to keep the image size under 500 px wide or you will attach a downloadable link. The downloadable link is not an issue as it just displays a larger version of the picture.
carol

cant get into photo gallery

Post by carol »

Hi John,
i cant login to photo gallery for some reason. i see you have a special procedure for it. Can i get access?
Carol
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

You are all set carol. I sent you an email confirming.

For others that want access. Please send me an email at jmartini@1966vwbeetle.com
You must include your forum user id, and email address. You must be a member of the forum to get access to the photo gallery.

Thanks. John