2006 Spring - Budapest Hungary

Post pictures and details from the VW events you have attended.
redpaprika

2006 Spring - Budapest Hungary

Post by redpaprika »

every year in HUNGARY in Budapest in april the aircooled vw comuniti organise the first meeting of the year , every year diferent locations around budapest.
in 2006 the neeteng whas organised on the HUNGARORING the hungaryan formula 1 competition place.
I whas there, I driv my bugy around 400 kilometer from CLUJ /ROMANIA to BUDAPEST / HUNGARY
some fotos when I prepared redpaprika for the show in front of a friends house nearby
budapestand after lots of the participant go to the cruisenight and next day earlu in morning groups of bugs apears from diferent directions and run to the meeting place http://picasaweb.google.com/EPE66VW/Bud ... heYear2006
it whas the best meeting out of romania where ever I whas .
Last edited by redpaprika on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hey Peter! Red Paprika looks great and those are some great pictures of your show - looks like you all had a great ride as a group too! Some very nice beetles in the group.
redpaprika

in romania also we organising nice meetings

Post by redpaprika »

there are some beetle club in romania too,
every year we participate at meetings organized in diferent nice places.
I will ask VALEE to post about this meetings because she have a lot of fotos made by her housbend ,a verry talented fotografer.
the last meeting where romanian participate with four bus whas to Hanover on the bulli trefen..few weeks ago.
one of the romanian meeting place what I recomand for everybody is

http://picasaweb.google.com/EPE66VW/Fir ... ATRADORNEI

is in a place named VATRE DORNEI where people usuali go to practice whinter sports. verry high mountins, nice landskapes. good air for the beetles too
Last edited by redpaprika on Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redpaprika

Post by redpaprika »

http://www.aircooled.ro/fol474739/evenimente2007 ,
this link is one of the romanian aircooled sites , here you can find lots of fotos about romanian beetles and meetings.
kartl

Post by kartl »

Hey there i love the color and the set up of what you did in your car, if you dont mind asking how much did cost all in all?

Inspiring

Post by pachizeron »

Its so nice to see bugs restored. Gets me inspired to finish mine the soonest. Thanks for the pics and inspiration.
Bug-Eyed

Post by Bug-Eyed »

It has always amazed me that those of different nationalities, cultures and geography can have so much in common when it comes to sharing our interests of Classic Volkswagens. But when it comes to politics and or religion we can become bitter enemies.