Pictures - 12 Volt Power Outlet

Let's hear about your 1966 VW Beetle - How long have you owned it? What attracted you to this specific model year? what makes it unique? PLEASE - NO TECHNICAL OR MECHANICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM - PLEASE POST THEM IN THE TECHNICAL/MECHANICAL SECTION. Thanks John
D2

Pictures - 12 Volt Power Outlet

Post by D2 »

If I've done this right, I should be able to attach pictures to make much more clear my posting yesterday of my installation of a 12 volt power outlet.
Thank you to H Moto for advice on how to compress files.
I will try now.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hey D2, I know there is some confusion over posting photos on the site. Hopefully this will help:

Once you create a post on the forum in the posting box, look directly below the post box at the section called "add an attachment", look for the button that says "Browse" across from the word "Filename". Once you click browse you can look on your computer for the picture you want to upload. In my case I go to my photo albums and select a picture and press the "open" button. It is then attached to your post. If it is too big of a file it cannot be loaded but will add a link instead. I hope this helps.