Hello from Ohio

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
CAVEMAN

Hello from Ohio

Post by CAVEMAN »

I'm new here . I have a lot of questions and will try to post in the proper sections . Bought a 66 model 113 I think, it's a really nice car that was originally purchased in California and was then bought by a private collector in my area . It has been stored indoors since 1980 . I'm an old retired guy that owned 5 beetles back in the 70s and early 80s been waiting for this one for a long time . Beetles aren't cheap anymore !!
h~moto

Post by h~moto »

Welcome to the site and good luck with your Beetle.
Digger89L

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by Digger89L »

CAVEMAN wrote:I'm new here . I have a lot of questions and will try to post in the proper sections . Bought a 66 model 113 I think, it's a really nice car that was originally purchased in California and was then bought by a private collector in my area . It has been stored indoors since 1980 . I'm an old retired guy that owned 5 beetles back in the 70s and early 80s been waiting for this one for a long time . Beetles aren't cheap anymore !!
Let's see a photo or two, eh? Always nice to see another 66 !!
"If you can't fix it with zip ties and duct tape, or hold it together with velcro or magnets, it REALLY is broken."