Google

Please let me know how you found the site. Was it though an internet search, a link from another site, or some other way? Thanks for your help. John
fourcylinder

Google

Post by fourcylinder »

I was just plugging around on google and stumbled on to the site! It took me a few minutes before I realized there even was a forum. That was back when you had the beetle icons for buttons - BTW - I like the more stream-lined look you have now!
Phil
San Antonio
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Thanks Phil - I agree-its much better from an appearance standpoint with the buttons vs. the icons, plus the icons took so much room you really had to page down a long time to get to certain areas. I like it better myself.

Thanks for letting me know how you found out about the site, and I'm really glad you found the forum.
Dino

Post by Dino »

Google is how I found you also! This is a great site. I just got my 66 registered today, and I am excited to finish a few details and get it roadworthy... 8)
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Thanks Dino - looking forward to hearing all about it!
Jan

Post by Jan »

Now John... who was that... that helped you get your website up and running? Who was that person? Well, that's how I knew about this place!!! :mrgreen:
Jan
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

That's right Jan - you knew about it when it was just an idea! Nice to hear from you!!!
fatalifeaten

Post by fatalifeaten »

Google FTW! (for the win)