Welcome to 1966vwbeetle.com

For site questions, site functionality issues, feedback, and global announcements. Please do not post any other information in this Forum.

jmartini
Administrator

Welcome to 1966vwbeetle.com

Post by jmartini »

Welcome to 1966vwbeetle.com!

This site is dedicated to the greatest car on earth, the 1966 Volkswagen Beetle!

Also to my wife Tammy- who followed me from repair shop to repair shop and never complained!

I hope you will find useful information here regarding this model year and use the forum to communicate with the other 1966 Beetle owners/fans and share information. There is more information available through the pages of the main web site www.1966vwbeetle.com which you can always access from the link at the top of every page here on the forum. You will be able to find a 1966 price list, color charts, technical information, the 1966 new car warranty offered by VW and much more - and I am always adding more - so make sure you go back occasionally and check for updates. I do not claim to be an expert - just someone whose infatuation has lasted for over 30 years with this particular model. I'm looking forward to learning things here as well!

Please make sure that you register - some forums are hidden from view unless you are a regisered member of the forum.

Please make sure you read the site Rules if you have not already done so. Welcome and enjoy your stay! :D