Jon from Frazier Park, Ca Here!

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
Jonnymotox

Jon from Frazier Park, Ca Here!

Post by Jonnymotox »

What a great site.
I have a "66' that was my Fathers and then my Little brothers car, It's been with us for about 30 years and it's time to start making things right.
I have have so many Bug's 2- 57's One Oval window, One Large window, 3- 66's A 69 Van, A 56 panel van and probably some I have forgotten about.
The whole Family is or has been Addicted to Bug's or Transporters in one way or another. It' would make you shudder to know how many 36 hp Engines and Parts I have tossed in the metal can, It aces me Sick thinking how rare and valuable that stuff is.
With this car I want to go with the Cal look, she's pretty rough now but is drivable and She's a daily driver Patina and all!
Anyways I'm Jon Marshall I'm 52 and about to retire and I have been working in the Movie Industry since 1975 as a Set Lighting Tech, Dimmer Operator. I currently work On the CBS TV Show Navy NCIS and It'll be My last Show I do once it goes off of the air in maybe 1-2 yrs.
I have lived in Frazier Park, Ca since 1984 and am Married to my Beautiful Wife Kathleen.
If you're ever on the Grapevine and are broke down give me a Holler I will do what I can to get you on the road again.
Thanks for this great site
Jon Marshall
Jonnymotox@yahoo.com
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Thanks for the great introduction and welcome to the forum Jon!