Selling my original '66 survivor-Southern, NJ

Let's hear about your 1966 VW Beetle - How long have you owned it? What attracted you to this specific model year? what makes it unique? PLEASE - NO TECHNICAL OR MECHANICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM - PLEASE POST THEM IN THE TECHNICAL/MECHANICAL SECTION. Thanks John
JohnnyB

Selling my original '66 survivor-Southern, NJ

Post by JohnnyB »

Rare find. Car is in awesome un-restored shape. I bought this from a son in law of the original owner shortly after he passed at 98yo. Car was bought new at Avis Volkswagen in Pole Tavern, NJ. Always garage kept and meticulously maintained. Very original car! One repaint many years ago and still looks great. Black on red. Interior is original and in great shape! 1300cc engine runs excellent. Still 6 volt. Brakes and clutch work perfectly. I had the wheels powder coated and installed new Coker wide whites, hub caps and stainless trim rings. This car is a pleasure to drive and is very tight. I have maintenance records from throughout the years.
The car has beautiful original pans and channels. Asking $10,500obo. Please call for more info 856-299-1636 or email meanmontess@hotmail.com
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

SOLD