new 66 owner here

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
justbuggin91

new 66 owner here

Post by justbuggin91 »

just bougt a 66 bug. i was looking for help on replacment parts and i came across this website, so i joined. all the things im reading, it seems like you all give really good advice. thats good because i will probably need it soon.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Welcome justbuggin91! Great to have you as a member - there are quite a few people connected with the forum that have done quite a bit of work on their '66 beetles - so you should be in good hands. Looking forward to hearing about your 66. I plan on putting a "Links" page on the website soon since the topic of replacement parts comes up quite often. I'm a huge fan of Wolfsburgwest. com and BFYObsoleteparts.com, I've never had any problems with parts I have received from these folks. In addition they are very helpful if you have any questions and can often steer you in the right direction if you are looking for a part that they don't have. Good luck and once again Welcome!
fourcylinder

Post by fourcylinder »

Hi JustBuggin! Welcome to the Forum - Great to have a new member on board!
Phil
San Antonio
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

Damn late again! welcome Just Buggin,we aim to please!
66vw,62vwtrike,71vw super project car and 73vw bus,and one sometimes understanding wife