New Member from PA

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
Sparkey

New Member from PA

Post by Sparkey »

I am new here. I have a 1966 Beetle that I purchased from the original owner in 1977. It was a southern car and was brought here in the summer so it really hasn't seen winter weather. I have had it on blocks in the garage since 1977. I licensed it and drove it for a couple of months when I bought it then garaged it. I have had it in dry dock for 34 years now. It is all original except for the engine which was replaced by a VW dealer 6 months before I bought it. I have always planned on cleaning it up and putting it back on the road but now that I an retired and getting older I have completely lost interest. I would love to find out what it is worth and if anyone might be interested in buying it. If you have any interest or comments please e-mal me at sparkey14@hotmail.com
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi Sparkey, www.thesamba.com has a great classified section where you could post your 66 for sale. I sold one of my bugs through their classified section. Best of luck.
Sparkey

Thank you

Post by Sparkey »

jmartini wrote:Hi Sparkey, www.thesamba.com has a great classified section where you could post your 66 for sale. I sold one of my bugs through their classified section. Best of luck.
Thanks John