New from Arizona..

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
66for/me

New from Arizona..

Post by 66for/me »

Well we lost the car.....My son and were looking for a project driver. We have seen this car parked for the last 6 month outside of a target. I told my son if a sign every goes up let’s look at it maybe a project for us. Test drove last night at 4pm someone came in at 5pm with cash. We were going to come back this morning after the banks opened. My son’s high school is 3 miles from the house looking for something he can drive back and forth to school. The car had a 74 1600, new clutch. But some rust under battery, the front had been hit but the trunk did close and lock a bigger concern was rust below the back window behind the back seat. But was a maintained driver, I have restored two cars in the past 1st was a 77 MGB and now have a restored 1967 Camaro it is done and we have room for another project. Bummed out when I received the text that It was sold… :cry: Probably means there is something else out there or maybe there was more rust then meets the eye on that one….The price was right though.

Still looking
Gerry
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Best of luck finding another - if this forum is any indication, there are still many more out there waiting for drivers.