San Jose, Ca

Give your local repair shop some kudo's if they deserve it here. Please make the first word in your title line is the State (e.g.Wisconsin) where the shop is located - this will help in searching locations.

pira114

San Jose, Ca

Post by pira114 »

BugFormance in San Jose is just plain awesome. Been around a long long time and have outlived all the bug shops that used to be here. There is another one in Sunnyvale, but AVOID that one if you can. They over charge at every turn and I had horrible customer service. Now that was over a year ago, but my brother recently had the same experience.

The San Jose shop has the best customer service I've ever had at an auto shop. Good parts selection, can order anything, and great mechanics. The guy there could have charged me a couple hundred more than he did, but instead told me how to do it myself and where to order cheaper parts than what they would charge me. You just don't find that too many places. He also told me that when I'm ready to do a full restore, to call him up, he'd love to help. Now that's how you keep customers!
--------------------------------------------------

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis
jimbolia

san jose

Post by jimbolia »

San Jose, my home town. Awesome place, miss it all the time.