The 1966 VW Beetle Forum Forum Index The 1966 VW Beetle Forum
This Forum is proudly sponsored by
www.1966vwbeetle.com - "The Site for 1966 Beetle Owners & Fans"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

San Jose, Ca

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The 1966 VW Beetle Forum Forum Index -> Recommended Repair Shops
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pira114

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: San Jose, Ca Reply with quote

BugFormance in San Jose is just plain awesome. Been around a long long time and have outlived all the bug shops that used to be here. There is another one in Sunnyvale, but AVOID that one if you can. They over charge at every turn and I had horrible customer service. Now that was over a year ago, but my brother recently had the same experience.

The San Jose shop has the best customer service I've ever had at an auto shop. Good parts selection, can order anything, and great mechanics. The guy there could have charged me a couple hundred more than he did, but instead told me how to do it myself and where to order cheaper parts than what they would charge me. You just don't find that too many places. He also told me that when I'm ready to do a full restore, to call him up, he'd love to help. Now that's how you keep customers!

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis
jimbolia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: san jose Reply with quote

San Jose, my home town. Awesome place, miss it all the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The 1966 VW Beetle Forum Forum Index -> Recommended Repair Shops All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: