Happy new owner!

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
kedge

Happy new owner!

Post by kedge »

Just wanted to say hello! Picked up a '66 beetle and brought it home yesterday after work on a trailer. She's in kind of rough shape, with rust having taken the rocker, portions of the pan, and most of the heater channels but well work saving.
I am just finishing up resurrecting a '81 rabbit pick-up that had sat in the woods for 17 years....been welding on it now for about a year.
This past month I finished the body and chassis work and gave it a couple coats of paint. Hoping to complete the engine and trans this winter and have it running next spring. Once I finish that I will direct my attention to the 66.
Just started poking around this site and learning about the beetle and what I am facing in restoration.....and very much looking forward to. Anyway, just thought I would say hello, I will be spending a lot of leisure time on this great site searching for info!
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hello Kedge: Welcome to the forum, you will be in good company here with your restoration! Thanks for joining!
fatalifeaten

Post by fatalifeaten »

Trabbits are cool!

Welcome :)