Tampa Florida Beware!

Give your local repair shop some kudo's if they deserve it here. Please make the first word in your title line is the State (e.g.Wisconsin) where the shop is located - this will help in searching locations.

bajaaaron66

Tampa Florida Beware!

Post by bajaaaron66 »

Fisher buggy here in tampa worked on my sons car for ball joint replacement,and came back with oil leaks,oil cap missing and timing out when we got it back and front brakes were not readjusted,we had about 18 hours of work to do after the car came home just so he could go to wok and school.So beware of fisher buggies!
aldrinmaclarens29

Post by aldrinmaclarens29 »

haven't heard of that place before since I don't go there often. But I do know of a place where I once visited. When I passed Fort Lauderdale, I was able to get my car fixed in this repair shop. I forgot the name. But there are lots from that area. You can check in Florida auto repair shops.
dragvw2180

Tampa Florida Beware!

Post by dragvw2180 »

I am suprised that you had so many problems with them. I am a mechanic so I am confused. If it only went in for balljoints, how did they create oil leaks, why did they remove the oil filler cap and why would they mess with the ignition timing? I am not doubting what you are posting but normally none of those things in the rear of the car would be touched doing front end repairs. Mike McCarthy