newb from Texas 66 vert

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
diceman

newb from Texas 66 vert

Post by diceman »

Hello ... I may join the "66" party if i can get some help. I'm looking at posssibly picking up a 1966 Bahama Blue Vert in really decent shape. The car is an older restoration but looks really well maintained and stored inside a garage. It is a very rust free example sitting on its original pan. All fenders appear correct as well as the aprons, hood, decklid and bumpers. It has been lowered and is currently sitting on American Racing Alum repop wide 5 Empi wheels. The top is really nice, no rips etc, including the headliner. The interior has been changed to white covers with piping to match the exterior of car. Dash not cut, correct steering wheel, gauges, window winders and door latches. All body lines are nicely fitted, gaps are near perfect and there is no evidence of impact front or rear. I believe the motor and tranny are og to car, it has the og jack and tool kit.

So my delima is the following.....what is it worth? I've messed with the Oval crowd lately and I've never considered a vert, 50's or 60's, but this one is calling me....Thought?

Here are a few pics....feel free to drool and then let me know what you pay for clean 66 vert.....Thanks and I hope to be part of the "66" family very soon!!!

Image[/img]
diceman

Post by diceman »

Any of you 66vert owners care to chime in? I would love to own this one, just need some feedback from the 66 crew...

Thanks!!