Need a Photograph

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
LadySandra

Need a Photograph

Post by LadySandra »

Found this wonderful site while searching the Internet for a usable photo of a mid-1960's era VW beetle to include with an article about "My Automobile Family" that is to be published in the next issue of the Studebaker Family National Association quarterly newsletter. Am the previous owner of two Volkswagen beetles--1961 and 1966--both purchased new. The '61 was traded in for the '66, which was stolen in 1975. Loved those bugs, even the '61 without a gas gage. Unfortunately, I wasn't into taking photos of cars in those days, so have none of the '66 needed to accompany my lengthy article. The blue 1966 beetle highligthing this site is a beauty, but an apparent resolution of 72 ppi, while fine for viewing online, is inadequate for a print publication. Our editor says she needs 300 ppi. Am hoping someone on this forum will forward a 300 ppi .jpg image of a 1966 beetle and permission to use. Of course credit will be given to the donor. Color red preferred, but not crucial as the newsletter is B&W.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi Sandra: I sent the photo a few minutes ago, please let me know if it works for you.