Hello, from India

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
bugged

Hello, from India

Post by bugged »

Hello everyone,

My name is Srisha and I am from Bangalore in India, was very happy to find a dedicated website for the 1966 Beetle and I am a proud owner of a 1966 Left Hand Drive Beetle.

This one is a very special car me, because this was a surprise gift for my birthday this March from my wife and also because it is a LHD, in India we are RHD.

I am also classic scooter collector and I own a 1960 Lambretta, 1960 Vespa and a 1982 Vespa PL 170, and a few other Japanese and Czech republic motor bikes.

Besides cars and bikes, I also love travelling, music and watching movies. I have a dedicated theater in my house,

Looks like it is very difficult to upload pix here, cannot get the right sizing done, let me figure out another way and post later or I can send it to somebody who can help me upload,

Regards,

Srisha
agggilli

Post by agggilli »

Welcome Srisha! Nice to have a friend from India. Try www.photobucket.com to host your photos for free. You just open an account, upload your photos, then copy and paste the IMG file of the photo into your forum message. It is very easy and free! :D
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi Srisha: Welcome to the forum! If you would like me to attach some photos to your post you can send them to me at:
jmartini@1966vwbeetle.com