Bandon OR golf or Nothing

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
bddnv

Bandon OR golf or Nothing

Post by bddnv »

Hello all great site, here on the southern OR coast just started a frame on resto project of my better halfs 66, her mom bought new and she learnned to drive in , its been parked for 25 years in nor cal so no rust a good car to redo at 56 years its fun to wench on these vws there easy and cant wait to get it on the road. Posted my first ? about the brake bleeding issue im having...My first car I bought was a 66 also I bought from my teacher in high school so brings back great memories blasting Led Zep, blowing down Silverado trail in the Napa VALLEY, any way have a thousand ?s about different things to improve the ride and driving abilty of the car, looking foward to chatting with you all and special thanks to J> Martini for the site
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Welcome to the forum bddnv! Great to have you as a member and good luck with the restoration!
empiracer1966

Post by empiracer1966 »

bddnv, Welcome to the forum! :thumleft:
2 "BUG" infested garages='57 rag top, '61 recently sold, 2-'64s, 2-'66s 1 s.r. other is a standard, "66 Deluxe Bus-recently sold, '73 & a '74 bugs, 2 kids and a Beautiful, encouraging Wife with a 2 tone "Retro Look" '01 "Sport" turbo NB
rokemester

Post by rokemester »

Welcome to the forum. Some very smart folks check this forum often, so post your questions to the technical section. thesamba.com is also an excellent resource!