Bud vase

Here's the place to come to post when you have questions relating to technical issues or mechanical questions on the 1966 model year.

scruffy

Bud vase

Post by scruffy »

Has anybody have or tried to find a blumenvasen for there 66.Mid-americas are down right ugly and the ones I want at Wolfsburg are not avalable! I would like to add a touch of class to the old girl! :D
66vw,62vwtrike,71vw super project car and 73vw bus,and one sometimes understanding wife
Jan

Post by Jan »

Oh not me Scruffy..... :mrgreen: I'd like to know what it is tho!
Jan
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

It is a single flower vase that mounts to your dash, In which you may add alittle water and a fresh carnation or dandelion if you wish. What the hey huh! :lol:
66vw,62vwtrike,71vw super project car and 73vw bus,and one sometimes understanding wife
Jan

Post by Jan »

Oh really now? Gosh... I would never have guessed that one! Yah... so is that to entice the wife into the VW more... is that a romantic gesture or what? How cool is that? hehe!
Jan
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

:D You know I nevar toght of thet vay,I jist toght it wuz a vay te git rit of te pee smell.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Here's one from CIP1, not sure if this is what your looking for but it is the repro for the period!

http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp ... -AC881-950
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

Damn I keep forgetting about that place, Thats exactly what I'm Looking for. I found a rosenthal on Ebay I started bidding on and went over 100 bucks in 20 min. I don't need an original not for a 66. Thanks John
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Anytime Scruffy!