A 'new-b' from Rustville, Pa

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
empiracer1966

A 'new-b' from Rustville, Pa

Post by empiracer1966 »

Hello 1966VWBeetle.com !

I was surfin theSamba the other day lookin for some pcs to put my '66 back together when I stumbled upon this kewl site!! I say back together meaning, Im not the one that had takin it all apart. :shock: It was a failed father and son attempt that I picked up for a song and a dance back in December 04. I was already in the market for a 66 for it is my birth year along with an empty space in the garage. The garage, I am using to store all the precious metal that I can get in! On March 4, I dragged the 66 back out to start the loving process of putting Him all back together. Ive been working on all the lil pcs along with Craig, a vg friend of mine that does awesome metal work, then I have an appointment the month of April for Him to be painted by another vg friend Joe, that does street-rod quality work! Ill keep you all posted with the process of all the trials and errors :lol: :lol: Brian
2 "BUG" infested garages='57 rag top, '61 recently sold, 2-'64s, 2-'66s 1 s.r. other is a standard, "66 Deluxe Bus-recently sold, '73 & a '74 bugs, 2 kids and a Beautiful, encouraging Wife with a 2 tone "Retro Look" '01 "Sport" turbo NB
Jan

Post by Jan »

Hey, Welcome to the Board Brian... it is cool, isn't it? The good ole guys will be in tune with you here before ya know it!! Great to have ya here!
Jan
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

Welcome Brian,Yes If we don't have what you need maybe we can point you in the wrong direction :lol: :lol:
66vw,62vwtrike,71vw super project car and 73vw bus,and one sometimes understanding wife
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi Brian and Welcome! We will be there for you in whatever way we can during your "reconstruction process". There is information on the main site that may be helpful to, like the wiring diagram (I've used it many times with my 66's). Hope to see you posting some pictures of your progess too! Once again WELCOME Brian!!!
fourcylinder

Post by fourcylinder »

Welcome Brian! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your project! Gee am I the only one not working on my 66 right now! :oops:
Phil
San Antonio
Jan

Post by Jan »

Phil... Maybe all this working on the bugs will "inspire" you to get going on yours! Ya think?
Jan