April 26-27 Der Wild Weekend 2008 Vw 4 life

Feel free to post events that will take place in the Southeast here!

bajaaaron66

April 26-27 Der Wild Weekend 2008 Vw 4 life

Post by bajaaaron66 »

Beautiful st.petersburg florida is the home of the buses on the pier 10th anniversary and sunday will be vws over the skyway12 its going to be der wild weekend 08. Saturday me and my wife will be going to the pier for car show and vw tattoo contest as well as vw toy raffle and die cast racing. The st.pete pier jets out 1/4 mile into tampa bay and is an awesome setting for a car show and lots of fun fishing , shopping and vws, probably about 300 this year, space is limited but its well worth the trip. Vws over the skyway 12 is just cool as hell, The sunshine skyway bridge is at the mouth of tampa bay and the gulf of mexico, are starting point of this 300+ car convoy starts in bradenton,florida about 50 miles south of st.petersburg, the skyway is a toll road and can u imagine 300 vws in line at the toolboth, its cool. Once the vws cross the skyway bridge into st.petersburg we will cruise up to boyd hill nature park for swap meet and just a day of fun at a beautifull animal sanctuary park. I will post pictures next weekend due to the fact i travel every week thru florida.Everyone have a good weekend and keep the dream alive, vws for life! :D Bajaaaron66