New member intro

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
brennano

New member intro

Post by brennano »

Hi All,

John, this site is great! I just found it and am excited for a forum devoted to 1966 year bugs. I have a convertible yukon yellow bug that I'm in the process of restoring. Its a little slow going but every time I go out to the garage I get excited for the day I can actually drive the car. My parents had a 1973 convertible bug when I was a kid and I think that got me started.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. If there's anyone in the Seattle area give a holler.

-Brennan
Jan

Post by Jan »

Hey, welcome to the Forum Brennan! It's a great new Forum, no other exists on the web that pretains to a specific year! The guys will be here sometime to chime in with you!! It's fun reading here!
Jan
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi Brennan: Glad to hear you found the site! Good luck on your restoration project with the bug - there are quite a few members that are starting or in the middle of restorations - so you can get advice anytime you need it. Thanks for joining and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your project!
fourcylinder

Post by fourcylinder »

Welcome Brennan!!!! Glad you found the forum! There are very helpful people here and I think you will find it to be a great source of information and a fun place to hang out! :D
Phil
San Antonio
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

Welcome Brennan! Have fun and lets see some pic's
66vw,62vwtrike,71vw super project car and 73vw bus,and one sometimes understanding wife
chris

Post by chris »

whats going on brennan? welcome :!:
chris