1966 Beetle Search!

Please let me know how you found the site. Was it though an internet search, a link from another site, or some other way? Thanks for your help. John
Jan

1966 Beetle Search!

Post by Jan »

Woohoo - you are moving up in the world, John!! Although this is not the direct index page of the site but it's a start.... The 3rd photo shown last was found with the keywords of "1966 beetle" search in 'Google' of course! In 8th place ranking! Woohoo... I am jazzed.... are you? Here is a screen shot of it!!

2nd photo is a search with key words on "1966 vw gallery" in Google in 7th place ranking.

In the top photo is a search with "1966 beetle wiring" keywords and in 9th place ranking in Google.

Oh geeze..... it came back saying that the pic had to be smaller - now I have to resize the pic as it was larger than your 412x319 pixel... ok try again..... now its pretty small.
Attachments
8th place ranking with '1966 beetle' search.
8th place ranking with '1966 beetle' search.
1966-Beetle-Search-18k.jpg (18 KiB) Viewed 8429 times
7th place ranking with '1966 beetle  gallery' search.
7th place ranking with '1966 beetle gallery' search.
1966-Beetle-Gallery-Search-.jpg (15.98 KiB) Viewed 8424 times
9th place ranking with '1966 beetle wiring' search.
9th place ranking with '1966 beetle wiring' search.
1966-beetle-wiring-Search-.jpg (20.26 KiB) Viewed 8422 times
Jan
Jan

Post by Jan »

See the others above^^

Then one I checked on keywords "1966 beetle owners" search in 3rd place ranking and it is directing straight to the domain/url... wow!

Now, you need to be found with "1966 vw beetle"... then everyone will be sure to see you!!

You're finally getting in the searches! Yippie! See I told you it would take a couple of months or so!!
Attachments
1966-Beetle-Owners-Search-3.jpg
1966-Beetle-Owners-Search-3.jpg (37.82 KiB) Viewed 8419 times
Jan
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Hi Jan! I have submitted the url to a bunch of different search engines, Altavista, yahoo, etc... If you check out Yahoo by typing in 1966 vw beetle, I think I am on the third page.

Now what I don't understand about google is that I go in and search this morning on "1966 beetle owners" and I'm no where to be found - so I don't undertand the way their search engine displays results. In fact I couldn't find any of the results you show above - so I still wonder if Adwords plays some roll in all of this.

HEY! Have a great Tuesday!
Jan

Post by Jan »

John - all those one I posted come up in the searches... I checked on yahoo on what you mentioned and yep, it shows you there as you said... on the 3rd page tho... you need to get on the first page of the first 10 results listed to be better well known.

It will take a bit more time and depending upon how popular your site gets with clicks to the site in the search results is as to how you will move up in the ranking order!

Just thought it was intersting to check out as you know I hope to see you become popular enough sometime soon! It will take a while and look at me with my board... I have dedicated members there everyday so I know who my real members really are and it just so happens you have a few here already and thats is so cool!!

Happy Tuesday and don't forget to meet up with me later on over on the flip side!!
Jan