1966 VW Club, Car stickers

Let's hear about your 1966 VW Beetle - How long have you owned it? What attracted you to this specific model year? what makes it unique? PLEASE - NO TECHNICAL OR MECHANICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM - PLEASE POST THEM IN THE TECHNICAL/MECHANICAL SECTION. Thanks John
FistralAngel

1966 VW Club, Car stickers

Post by FistralAngel »

Just a weird thought but do u guys have any window stickers for the club????

I know u cant send them over the pond 2 me but if u send me a copy of 1 that I can download I can print it on sticky paper.

I want 2 represent the club proudly.

PS am I the only brit in the club or r their more of us over here/

:mrgreen:
larryho

Post by larryho »

I am also crazy with stickers esp if it identify us to a certain group which we are proud of. Yes if John can arrange for this to be done I am sure there are takers. I have seen some clubs selling stickers, T shirts - nicely done with lovely colors. Perhaps we should look for someone who we can commission to design something for our 1966 VW Beetle group. Daniel Mosher from SuperBeetle has real talent. His cartoon is a joy to see.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Give me a couple weeks to do some research and I'll see what I can come up with. I used to have a picture on the main site that was done like an old postage stamp with the 1966 as the image. Always thought that would make a good logo. Stay tuned.....

Below is the business card that I distribute so that is an option as well:

PS: FistralAngel - There are more of you (although if they went for a year with never making a post they may have been deleted from the membership roles).
Attachments
sealofapproval.jpg
sealofapproval.jpg (40.21 KiB) Viewed 7115 times
001bc.jpg
001bc.jpg (38.81 KiB) Viewed 7114 times
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Here's another thought - I looked at what it would cost for magnetic or cling stickers but they are pretty much cost prohibitive. I would end up spending a fortune becasue the minimum run is 500 each, but in the meantime you could print the attached out or any of the stuff above - If you want some business cards to pass out send me an email with your address and I'll try to get some to you - thats probably not a issue.
Attachments
imagez.jpg
(523.08 KiB) Downloaded 812 times
FistralAngel

Post by FistralAngel »

Thanks for that honey I'll try & sort some sticky paper out so I can print it & stick it. Sorry iv not been in contact for a while butwork has been mad, I was promoted then the married cuple that worked for usmoved so now I'm doing all their shifts.

Good for cash, bad for social life.

Iv been doing a bit of work on the car in my spare time but not much & the other day I got slapped with a £100 parking ticket ( I think thats about $80 ) I'm sure the bloke just hated Beetles as I wasonly 1 minute late.

I'm looking to move closer to the coast aswell soit maybe goodbye london for me but I should end up with loads of coastal pics of Bobby.

:P
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

$80.00 - OUCH! Sorry to hear about that and the extra work - hope things get better! Lokking forward to more pictures of Bobby!
FistralAngel

Post by FistralAngel »

Hi honey.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but life has been mega hecktic, Iv been doing loads of work on Bobby and I will be sending some pics soon as he looks SO COOL with his new shoes on :twisted: Iv had the engine tweaked a bit and the other day I was pulled over by the police for doing 80 MPH in a 30 zone but it was a guy so I flirted and got out of a speeding ticket.

My address is 118 Southover, Bromley, Kent, BR1 4RY, England. So if you can sent me a business card or something so I can represent my club that will be cool.

Look out for the pics of Bobby and I will talk 2u soon.

8)
AdelaideBug

Post by AdelaideBug »

jmartini wrote:$80.00 - OUCH! Sorry to hear about that and the extra work - hope things get better! Lokking forward to more pictures of Bobby!
It is actually more like $200 so double ouch!!