This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
fourcylinder

Post by fourcylinder »

Hi:

Just stumbled onto your site - I like all the info on the home page! Believe it or not I was looking for information related to paint codes and interiors. I have a 66 bahama blue beetle that needs a lot of work. The body is solid but the interior and the paint needs to be redone. Looking forward to seeing how the site grows over time.
Last edited by fourcylinder on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil
San Antonio
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Phil - good luck with your restoration. I'm trying to get the color chart down to one page so its easier to read - so stay tuned! I just redid my 66 as well and it turned out great! When are you planning on starting the project? Are you doing all the work yourself?
fourcylinder

Post by fourcylinder »

No, I am not doing the paint or body work. I thought I would try some of the interior work with the exception of the headliner...that just seems to be too much work. There are some decent videos out there on how to do the seats etc. so I think I'll give that a try and leave the paint to the pros.
Phil
San Antonio