Hello From Ontario!

This is the place to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....
belston

Hello From Ontario!

Post by belston »

New member here with a 66 Beetle (w/sunroof) in Pearl White. Nice car, well preserved. Son #1 found it online in BC and I flew out to join him, bought the car and he & I drove it back to Ontario across the northern States - great trip! She coughed, sputtered and stalled in the hills of Washington, but a cleanout of the upper fuel pump got us back on the road fairly quickly. Haven't had a Beetle since my original car, a '54 semaphore back in High School, but I guess some of the maintenance ideas and techniques must have remained lodged somewhere in the deep corners!

Looking forward to getting involved with the Forum here - already have a few questions that I'm hoping I can get some help with. Great idea for a forum and hello to all the other '66 ers out there!
Attachments
nice little car!
nice little car!
gretchen_3.jpg (109.85 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
Digger89L

Post by Digger89L »

Yes ...saw that one advertised a while back. Nice car!!! And not much work to do! Congrats, and welcome to the forum. Post more pics if you can - those of us working on less complete projects can always use more reference pics.
jmartini
Administrator

Post by jmartini »

Beautiful! Welcome to the forum!
Bug-Eyed

Post by Bug-Eyed »

I like White cars. That's a great looking '66.
Retired 21 years US Army - 11B40, 173rd Airborne Brigade
Blue Baron

Post by Blue Baron »

Gotta love a '66 with a crank steel sunroof. Nice find!